Saturday, October 4, 2014

Coffee

Coffee is essential in my morning. It's what keeps me going throughout the day. Its that one cup each day that make everything better. With fall here, I find thing I crave the most is Pumpkin Spice Lattes (PSL for short). Sadly, at Starbucks their Pumpkin Spice syrup isn't dairy-free. Talk about crushing my soul here. 

The LA Times back in September 2013, wrote an article about this issue. I agree, this is a first world problem we have here. But truth be told, Vegans do want a PSL dairy-free option! So what is a vegan girl suppose to do when her beloved Starbucks failed her...find alternatives!


I am happy to report that Whole Foods offers PSL with a dairy-free syrup that they can make with many kinds of dairy alternative milks, like hemp, soy, almond, and more. Now, if you are trying to save your pennies below are three recipes you can make at home. Happy PSL making :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment