Monday, November 10, 2014

Loving Hut

I am crazy for the Loving Hut and I had to share with you about one of my favorite restaurants. The Loving Hut is a vegan restaurant with locations throughout the world actually.  I cannot get enough of this place. For my birthday weekend, my parents took me out to eat there to celebrate. One of my favorite things to eat there are their soups, but specifically, the Bun Hue Soup.

Bun Hue is a traditional soup from Vietnam that is normally made with beef. Well at the Loving Hut, everything is 100% vegan. This soup was load with yummy tofu and other meat alternatives with, basil, bean sprouts, rice noodles, jalapenos, and lime. It is one spicy fireball of amazing!

What else do they offer, Monster always gets the Pho there and my parents get the Wonton soup. Now other than soups, they have great spring rolls and awesome Pad Thai. They offers curries, sandwiches, and other noodle dishes. It's mostly if not all Asian cuisine. If you have the chance, check them out. My parents are meat eaters and cannot get enough of this place. They swear it is the best Wonton soup they've ate and that's saying something for them. (I know they love the wonton soup from the Chinese restaurant by their house).

For those who are curious, Yes, I did have a nice birthday. It was a very relaxing day, which is what I needed. I am enjoying my last few days at home with my staycation from work. I made brownies, which I forgot to take pictures of. Bad me. I have also done some awesome retail therapy with gifts from my family and friends. Just saying, clothes and Bath and Body Works make me very happy. Until another times readers, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment