Monday, November 24, 2014

Preview Thanksgiving

It's almost time for Thanksgiving and my family and I are gearing up for the holiday. We are celebrating it twice this year. Our first will be on the actually day of event with a small celebration with my brother-in-law and his family. The second will be on Saturday and that one, we are going all out vegan Thanksgiving for.

Sneak peak menu for Thursday and Saturday: Mrs. Weasley's vegan shepred's pie (yes Harry Potter inspired), Field Roast Harvest roat, cornbread, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and garlic mashed yucca.

Folks, stay tune for upcoming post with pictures and recipes! Plus, I might throw a side comment about football in there. Yours truely will be watching the Lions on Thursday play. It's tradition in my home. Be safe and have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment